E3 California was contracted to complete the CTCAC Sustainable Building Methods and to field verify the installation of required measures.
- Project Name: Westlake Christian Terrace East
- Location: Oakland, CA
- Client: Christian Church Homes
- Green Building Program: Build It Green, CTCAC
- Certification Level: Green Point Rated for Existing Homes (138 points)
- Buildings/Units/Stories: 1 Building, 200 units, 11 stories
Westlake Christian Terrace East is one of the first affordable senior housing developed by CCH in 1968 and renovated in 2014. The recent renovations at Westlake East will preserve 200 affordable apartments and provide residents More Than A Home for the next decades. E3 California was contracted to complete the CTCAC Sustainable Building Methods (workbook) and to field verify the installation of required energy and GPR measures
Fun Facts: The project uses energy efficient building systems, effective indoor air ventilation, and efficient water management for both indoor and outdoor water systems.