Mixed-use development consisting of both retail stores and market-rate residential units.
- Project Name: 401 Grove
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Client: Pocket Development, LLC and Ivy Grove Partners, LLC
- Green Building Program: LEED Verifications
- Certification Level: Silver
- Buildings/Units/Stories: 1 Building, 63 Units, 5 Stories
This is a mixed-use development consisting of both retail stores and market-rate residential units. E3 California completed the HERS 1 T24 Compliance verifications (Blower Door, Duct Testing, and Refrigerant Charge), tests and verifications required by the LEED and CMFNH programs
Fun Facts: Completed in 2014, this project added 63 residential units to the area where the Central Freeway was demolished in San Francisco.