E3 California was contracted to complete the CTCAC Sustainable Building Methods and to field verify the installation of required measures.
- Project Name: Orchard Village Apartments
- Location: Orange Cove, CA
- Client: Benodet Enterprises, LP and Klein Financial Resources, Inc.
- Green Building Program: CTACA/CDLAC Workbook and PG&E Multifamily Upgrade Program
- Buildings/Units/Stories: 33 Buildings, 189 Units, 2 stories
The Orchard Village Apartments complex was built in 1994-1995 and underwent an extensive and comprehensive renovation in 2015-16. E3 California was contracted to complete the CTCAC/CDLAC Sustainable Building Methods (workbook) and was the Rater on record for participation in the PG&E Multifamily Upgrade Incentive Program.
Fun Facts: A Photovoltaic System was installed to offset electricity usage.